some new stuff I’m working on, I get tons of anonymous messages like this every day and while this isn’t unique to women, the content of the messages and the frequency in which I get them are definitely related to my gender. I almost exclusively get them after I post selfies. The authority people feel they have to share their opinion on my appearance is something myself and many other girls online deal with daily.
I just love this woman
This is unfair to the rest of us. Why you flaw-free… ALL THE DAMN TIME!
- I would like to say that the nature of what I’m doing to enhance my appearance is not meant for you.
- The way I view myself as a beautiful deity and the confidence that exudes when I pick up my brush, and apply it to my face- is not meant for you.
- My unabashed approach on denouncing standardized views of masculinity is not meant for you.
I do not feel more male with a beard than female with lipstick on. It is not your job to figure that out. It’s your job to fall the fuck back and just like my selfies.
My brother is truly a flaw free goddess. Un mendiga sometimes but a goddess nonetheless.
there are only 3 types of girls
- girls who loved dragons too much in elementary school
- girls who loved wolves too much in elementary school
- girls who loved horses too much in elementary school
that’s every flavor of girl there is
what if you were all three
Two out of three.
"queens crowned in golden-jeweled halos, rule like angels among demons. their eyes shine like ethereal emeralds and stunning sapphires."